Meme: Passion Quilt

Silvia Tolisano from Langwitches tagged me for this meme by Miguel Guhlin. I have been challenged to find or create an image that captures what I am most passionate for kids to learn about. (That Silvia is always pushing my thinking! :) Here's the rules:


Passion Quilt Meme:
1. Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about...and give your picture a short title.
2. Title your blog post "Meme: Passion Quilt" and link back to this blog entry.
3. Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce.

My answer verbally would be: I want kids to become 21st century thinkers and learners. I want my classroom to be a flat classroom where the possibilities for creating and contributing are limitless. I couldn't figure out what that would "look" like in one image, but then I looked around my room the next day...it was right before my eyes:


"Flat Classroom"


What are YOU passionate for kids to learn about?

Susan T. Phillips from Dreams Begin Here
dayle timmons from Timmons Times
Suzanne Shall from Coaching Chronicles
Melissa Ross from Mrs. Ross' Second Grade Class
Debbie Harbour from Mrs. Harbour's Class

1 comments:

Ann Oro said...

You have a nice addition to the photographic quilt. I like the fact that they were absorbed in such a way that they didn't seem to notice you and your camera behind them!

Ann