- Stop, Jot and Think While You Read about characters
- Strategies for Historical Fiction
- From Post Its to Theories in the Reader's Notebook
- Lifting the Level of your Reader's Thinking
- Write Around for Reading
- Looking at Word Nuance with First Graders
- Using Subtext
- Kindergarteners Use Their "Magic Pencil" in order to Reread What They Write
- DRA 2 - Online for you!
- Kindergarten Scares Me
- ► 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (46)
All writing and views expressed are solely my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer or anyone else.
Once Upon a Teacher by Melanie Holtsman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://onceuponateacher.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://onceuponateacher.blogspot.com.
Powered by Blogger.