What I Want to Learn at NECCThe number one thing I have learned this year is that I still have SO much to learn. That's okay with me, because I love to learn and I get excited about improving my craft...so as I prepare to head off to NECC, I'm thinking about my expectations.
Here are the things I really want to know more about:
1. Classroom applications for wikis
2. Ideas for a podcast radio show for our elementary students
3. Global collaboration projects
4. How to use Second Life (on recommendation of Kevin Jarrett)
5. How to use Second Life for professional development
7. Teaching kids cyber-safety
I am also excited about the prospect of meeting face to face with the many educators who have taught and inspired me on their blogs and twitter. I hope no one has conflicting sessions!
I plan to take lots of pictures and share some of my learning here, but most of my live blogging will be on http://livefromthecreek.blogspot.com So, as I pack my bags to leave in the morning, come follow me to San Antonio and let me hear from you while I'm there!