- Stop, Jot and Think While You Read about characters
- Kindergarteners Use Their "Magic Pencil" in order to Reread What They Write
- From Post Its to Theories in the Reader's Notebook
- DRA 2 - Online for you!
- Strategies for Historical Fiction
- Are You Ready for a Challenge?
- Kindergarten Scares Me
- Using Subtext
- Looking at Word Nuance with First Graders
- Lifting the Level of your Reader's Thinking
- ▼ 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (46)
All writing and views expressed are solely my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer or anyone else.
Once Upon a Teacher by Melanie Holtsman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://onceuponateacher.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://onceuponateacher.blogspot.com.
Powered by Blogger.